Friday, August 31, 2012

My Week in Pictures


Woke up to this Sunday morning - Thank you to the guys who fixed my table Saturday night! We finally have a dining room table to eat at!


My friend won't quit calling my cat a princess... As if she's not spoiled enough already! 


Coco finally came out for longer than a few minutes and found a new hiding spot inside the TV stand! I told you she's rotten.


I take way too many pictures of my cat but she's adorable so it's ok. Right?


These boots are my newest obsession but they're $170... worth it? I think I need them!


I drove uptown to hang out with my friend from school.  I miss the lights uptown but I don't miss walking around uptown at night.



There is a Stella & Dot sale going on all weekend.  20% off everything on my website through Monday. (Shameful self-promotion... Sorry!)

Have a safe and happy Labor Day Weekend!

No comments: