Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Blog Break

I finally got this all pretty and got super into posting and then the week from Hell happened.  So, I need a break from the blog for awhile unless everyone wants to read posts about how horribly upset I am that my boyfriend of 9 months decided we should take a break so he can focus on school. I'm not bitter... I'm just upset.  This isn't what either of us wanted but I understand why he needs this.  

So, I'm taking a break from the blog so I don't bore you all with rants and feel-sorry-for-myself posts.

I'll be back before you know it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for joining the link up party today! So happy to have you join!
Hope you have a lovely day girl!

Unknown said...

so sorry! feel better!

Anni S said...

So sorry to hear that! Keep your head up!

I saw you on the link up! Love your blog!
Hope you had a good day! Stop by http://grapefruitprincess.blogspot.com and say hi :)

Unknown said...

Thank you all! It's amazing when people who have never met you care about what is going on in your life.

It truly means a lot to me!