Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I Want Wednesday


emerald blazer & white dress 
Emerald Blazer - preferably one that doesn't cost $100


Miss Me jeans
Miss Me jeans - I know there's no way around the price tag on these ones


Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte - only a few more weeks!

Soar Necklace
Stella & Dot Soar Necklace - This is one of those things I should buy for myself but I'm waiting for a speial occasion.

5742 KADI Distressed Tan 11

Cowboy Boots - These are boots I already own but I haven't found any boots that I love quite as much as these ones.  I just need to find someone who can shrink the leather back to it's original shape!

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I so want those Miss Me Jeans!!!! Im your newest follower via the link up!
Im hosting a giveaway on my blog this week if you want to check it out!

http://www.mymakeupboxes.blogspot.com

XOXO Tiffany

Blue Dog Belle said...

SO ready for pumpkin spice lattes to come back! cute blog girly!

xo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com