Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happiness in a Cup

So everyone has something they turn to when they're in a bad mood or upset about something or just need a little pick-me-up.  I call it a "happy-maker" (makes me happy... get it? Creative right?) Starbucks is my happy-maker.  


So today, I was bored and lonely and in desperate need of a happy-maker to fix my mood.  Luckily, Starbucks officially has their Pumpkin Spice Latte back.  Seriously, it's like a little piece of Heaven in a cup.  I once told my roommate that I needed it in a continuous IV so I never had to do without it. (She told me that meant I'd never be able to taste it though which created a problem... She's smart.)

So needless to say, my Pumpkin Spice Latte (mixed with the fact that Toy Story is on TV right now) has vastly improved my mood.

Catlady SideNote: I know I write about my cat way more than necessary so I'm going to start labeling it so people don't have to read about her everyday.  Her right eye has been watering way more than usually lately (almost like she's crying) but it doesn't seem to be bothering her (She's not itching it or anything).  Anybody with cats know what the cause could be? Or better yet, how to make it stop?

Hope everyone's having a safe and happy holiday weekend!

No comments: