Tuesday, August 28, 2012

About Me: 25 Things You Probably Don't Know

So I was reading my About Me section recently and realized it doesn't really tell you much about me.  I considered just re-writing the whole section but honestly, who wants to read that everytime they come to my page? I wouldn't so I'm writing it here starting with 25 things that you probably don't know about me. Ready, Set, Go!

1. I'm a fashion major who lives in the same outfits 90% of the time.  Mostly because
2. I'm a broke college student.
3. I shop way more than my paycheck allows (hence the broke part) so I should have tons of clothes right?
4. I made a blog called 100 Days of Outfits to try to fix my outfit repeating problem and wear the clothes in my closet that still have tags attached.
5. I'm not super prompt or scheduled about my blog posts but I'm going to try to fix that.
6. I have a caffeine problem.
7. I recently moved from Pittsburgh to Charlotte to finish my senior year of college.
8. My cat moved with me and she's not nearly as excited as I am.
9. I have a love for home decor and organization.
10. I can be pretty crafty if I'm given the right inspiration (Pinterest = LOVE)
11. I (technically) work 3 jobs.  I'm a Stella & Dot Stylist, I sell mark. by Avon, and I work at Banana Republic Factory Store.
12. I'm super frugal when it comes to most things but I buy basically whatever I can afford.
13. Target and Hobby Lobby are my favorite stores of all time.
14.My iPhone never leaves my side.  Except to shower but even then it's still somewhere close by.
15. I have a super long list of DIY projects I want to do but I rarely have the motivation to do them.
16. I recently started working out on a daily basis.  I love it.
17. I love the feeling you get from working out when you're muscles ache the next day.  It makes me feel accomplished. Is that weird? 
18. I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to just about everything but I won't turn down a dare.
19. I use more social media than any one person needs in a day (Pinterest, Bloglovin, Blogger, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram).
20. I love getting mail.  I don't know why I just really enjoy opening my mailbox and having something in there.
21. I'm not a huge fan of cleaning (mopping, etc.) but who is?
22. This list was a little bit harder to make than I thought.
23. I hate sleeping alone (which doesn't make sense considering I rarely date guys who live close to me...)
24. I procrastinate way too often.
25. I'm graduating in 9 months and have absolutely no idea what I want to do after college.

I would love to see other people write something along these lines.  I'll totally read it! And you have my mad appreciation if you just read this entire bit of rambling!

Have a good Tuesday!


No comments: