Friday, August 24, 2012

New Apartment : Work in Progress

Yepp I'm FINALLY moved into my new apartment and I LOVE it!  It took all day to move all my stuff from the storage unit into the apartment but thanks to some super awesome friends we got everything into my apartment in one piece.  I've been trying to unpack all day but unpacking gets boring after awhile.

So, as of right now, I have 4 containers left to unpack which are sitting on the floor in my living room.  My roommate moves in on Sunday so I'm guessing it would be nice if I had them out of the way by then but my muscles hurt so I'm using that as an excuse to lay in my bed for most of the evening.

I'm pretty proud of how my apartment turned out (I didn't pay for any of my furniture except my mattress) so I'll get some pictures up as I finish rooms!  BUT the one thing I do have done is my pallet bed!  I'm obsessed with it! It could probably use a headboard but I think I like it how it is.





Opinions? What should I put on the big empty wall behind it?

Have a good weekend! (and for those of you starting school soon, Good luck!)

UPDATE: I've created a new blog called 100 Days of Outfits.  It's my attempt to document my outfits for 100 days in order to force myself not to wear the same clothing all the time.  It should be interesting so you should definitely check it out!

No comments: