Thursday, August 9, 2012

College Checklist

I wanted to do this post earlier in the Summer but it took me longer than expected to get everything put together!  College checklists are easy to find but not all of them are helpful when preparing to move away to college for the first time. ( A lot of them include stuff you really don't need which is just a waste of money.) So, I decided to make a printable to make moving to college easy and much cheaper. 






This list doesn't necessarily help if you're moving into an apartment (Maybe I'll make that later) but it is extremely helpful if you are moving to a dorm for the first time.

Is there anything I missed?  What do you absolutely have to take to college with you?

Happy Packing!


*UPDATE: I finally figured out how to put the followers gadget on my blog!!!! I'm beyond excited about it! :)

2 comments:

Naptime Review said...

Following from wonderful wednesday. Love for you to stop by and return the follow when you can.

Look forward to following you!
www.thenaptimereview.com

Britta Marie said...

great list! hope moving goes smoothly for you :)

stopping by from the wonderful wednesay link up!