Friday, August 3, 2012

Reusable Swiffer Pads & Stickygrams

If you own a Swiffer you're probably in love with it (especially if you hate vacuuming like I do) but the dust pads for them are far too expensive for someone on  budget.  So, I've started making my own Swiffer pads out of fleece.  Fleece is relatively cheap and it comes in super fun colors AND it washes well.  PLUS it's static-y (is that a word?) so it picks up dirt and hair from hard surfaces.




This is a no sew project.  Literally, just cut and use.  Now you could serge around the edges if you'd like but I don't really see the point since It's just used for cleaning.


I had this fabric laying around so the total cost of this project = FREE!



Something that was not- so- free? These Stickygram magnets that I had made from my instagram photos.  You get to pick 9 photos and they print them on magnets which are shipped to you for free! (I'm not being paid to tell you this I'm just incredibly excited about mine!) 



And then, of course, I instragrammed a picture of them because seriously they're just too cute (and I have an addiction.)


Happy Friday! Hope everyone enjoys their weekend's!

No comments: