Monday, August 20, 2012

So I Made a Twitter...

Like I needed one more social media site right? Soooo, now I just need to figure out how to use it.





Follow me! I'll follow you back if I can figure out how.

In other news, my cat and I are staying with my cousins until we can move into our apartment on Thursday.  Coco is not having the fact that their 3 year old is obsessed with her though.  She sleeps under the comforter on my bed all day until I come in and then she comes out for a few hours, eats, uses her litter, and drinks some water, then goes right back under the comforter.  I feel kind of bad because she's finally getting used to this house and then I'm going to move her again in a few days. 

Has anyone else ever moved with cats before? Any tips, tricks, or helpful hints? They're greatly appreciated!


No comments: