Monday, July 30, 2012

Stella & Dot: My New "Job"

Today I embarked on a journey (a $200 journey...) to become a Stella & Dot Stylist.  Stella & Dot is a boutique- style accessories brand which specializes in unique jewelry.  I've had an obsession with their line for THE longest time and, since buying the entire website isn't practical, I've decided to earn myself free products by promoting and selling the line myself. Plus, a college girl on a budget can always use a little extra money!

To help me launch my career, take a look around my personal website


Secret Garden Charm NecklacePippa Stone Earrings



These are just a few of my obsessions .



I can't wait for all of you to check out my new "job"! I know you'll love the line as much as I do! 

(If you'd like to host a trunk show, leave me a comment and I will get in contact with you.  Trunk shows can earn you free product!)

No comments: