Friday, July 6, 2012

More Glitter

Ya'll are probably tire of hearing me talk about glitter but seriously it's like THE greatest thing ever invented in the world of arts and crafts. It just makes everything so... fun!  So, I recently used foam core to make some letters which I spray painted and glitterized using mod podge and glitter. 


I would love to tell you that I spray painted them for some amazing reason but, honestly, I was originally only going to spray paint them until I realized how boring they looked.  With the glitter added you can still see some of the purple though.  Especially through the pink glitter ones.  (The R and A.)


They're now on a shelf in my room that couldn't hold anything else. (I have a slanted ceiling so it's hard to store stuff up high.)  The letter's are a bit disproportionate but it gives it a more eclectic look. Right?

No comments: