Friday, July 6, 2012

Spray Painting EVERYTHING

Lately I've had a bit of an obsession with spray paint.  I just LOVE that you can change the look of something so easily (and for very little money) with spray paint.  I'm moving in an apartment in a little over a month and I'm trying incredibly hard to not spend a ton of money on new stuff because, let's face it, college students are broke.  So far I have yet to spend more than $20 on any piece of furniture and most of it is being given to me for free. (Thank you parents!)



My bathroom last year was all brown with brightly colored polka dots and, of course, Target stopped selling that design.  So, rather than spending a bunch of money on new bathroom accessories I decided to spray paint the stuff I already have and  change the theme of my bathroom slightly.  



The garbage can and toothbrush holder are now a really pretty shade of turquoise  which will match my brown and turquoise towels (which I already own). Perfect right? It's a bit more boring the the polka dots it used to have but I can always personalize it later. (Or spray paint it again?)


No comments: