Thursday, July 26, 2012

Furniture is Too Expensive

When you're as broke as I am and about to move into your first apartment you have to get.... Crafty.  I don't have money for a whole lot of furniture. (I'm honestly considering putting my mattress on the floor for a few months until I can get a bed.) So, to fix the problem of not having a dresser,  I am using the clear- drawered containers that you can buy at Walmart for under $20.  The only problem with the clear drawers is that I don't want everyone in the world seeing my underwear through the drawer.


Solution: Scrapbook paper in the front of the drawer.  Makes the drawers a little more fun too! PLUS, I had the scrapbook paper lying around from another project.  




This project = FREE!

So excited!!! Now if only my bed problem were that easy to fix...

No comments: