Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Crayon Art

If you have a Pinterest account like I do (honestly, who doesn't?), and you've checked out the DIY & Crafts sections at any point, you've probably seen some of the melted crayon art work like these ones.






After seeing all of these AMAZING designs on Pinterest for months I finally decided to make my own!  I was surprised at how easy and quick it was to make! All you need it old crayons, a glue gun, a canvas and a hair dryer.

To start. you glue the crayons to the canvas with a hot glue gun... my glue gun was being exceptional difficult though... I think it might be time for a new one.

When you are completely finished gluing the crayons down, use a hair dryer to melt the crayons and you're done! Seriously, it barely even took me 10 minutes to melt all of my crayons.

Before: 



After:


I'm in LOVE!  Send my pictures of yours! I'd love to see them!


Have a Happy & Safe 4th of July!!!




No comments: