Monday, July 16, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

I usually write about the DIY projects I make and things I do but I very rarely write about the other things in my life.  So, today (mostly since I have been utterly lacking in the DIY department) I figure I would make a list of my Top 5 favorite products that own and use on a daily basis.  


#1. Keurig - I think I've previously mentioned my addiction to coffee and my Keurig just enables my addiction.  The Donut Shop K-cups are my favorite!


#2. iPhone - In this day and age just about everyone has iPhones.  I use mine more than I probably need to.  I have an app addiction and my phone is constantly in my hand.  I'm surprised it can hold charge for an entire day without me destroying the battery.
#3. Eyeliner - I went through a phase where the only makeup I would buy was from Sephora. (Back before I was a broke college student.) But, this is still my favorite eyeliner.  It's waterproof and it generally just stays on better than any other eyeliners I've tried.
#4. Glowdacious bronzer by mark. - I'm super insanely pale 99% of the time so this bronzer is by far my favorite! It has 3 shades within the compact so it creates a contour on your cheekbones when you put it on.  The middle of my compact ran out months ago but my skin is also more tan now than usually so I'm okay with that.
#5. Last but not least, Herbal Essences shampoo in Tousle Me Softly.  It smells great and it makes my hair super soft and easy to deal with.  I'm in love! <3
Don't get my wrong, I probably use tons more product throughout the day that should have made this list but these are my Top 5!

Happy Monday!





No comments: