Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Trials and Tribulations of Babysitting Boys

I babysit two little boys (ages 8 and 6) who I've been watching for almost 6 years now. They're practically like little brothers to me. But, just like siblings, they can get on your nerves sometimes. So this summer, rather than entertaining them with the same old things we've been doing every summer, I decided to get creative. (Pinterest helped... A lot!) Last week we made Goop (cornstarch, baking soda, water, and some food coloring) and they LOVED it. So this week, I had to top that with *drumroll please* a sponge ball water fight! Boys like to get messy and with the 80 degree weather it's perfect! Just cut up some sponges and tie together with a rubber band to make the sponge ball, get them wet, and let the water war begin! Now let's just hope they're as excited as I am!

No comments: