Friday, June 22, 2012

Fashion Major on a Budget

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I've been packing like a crazy person for my trip to Jacksonville. Guess what?! I'm HERE! After a 10 hour drive yesterday, I got here around 7:30 last night.  Since it's a little bit difficult to do crafts in a hotel room I'm a bit stumped as to what to do with all of my extra time while my boyfriend's at work (I've been up since 4:30 this morning).  So, after 2 cups of coffee, I decided to put together a few "looks for less" for all of us that are on a budget but have an addiction to fashion.


Since I have a new found obsession with mint and High-Low dresses/skirts, naturally my first look has to include one of those things ( OR BOTH).


Dress: $44 lulus.com             Sandals: $23 Payless     Necklace: $3.80 Forever 21Summer Look
Boots: $100 Sheplers.com   Dress: $27 Dorothy Perkins    Purse: $27 Wetseal   Bangles: $17 Dorothy Perkins

Southern Belle

All of these were made on Polyvore.... I've got an addiction to this website as well.  Now off to find myself another cup of coffee and NOT order all of these adorable clothes that I have an overwhelming urge to put in my closet.


Want more of these? Feel free to make requests!



No comments: