Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pinterest Challenge #3: Frugal

So as some people know I'm going to Milan this summer for a Study Abroad trip for school. I've been trying to save money since I found out but nothing really worked for me. Until I found the $5 challenge on Pinterest. Every time you get a $5 bill you put it in the jar and eventually it starts to add up. Good in theory right? For someone who rarely ever carries cash it's not as good as it sounds. In the past month that I've been doing it I've saved $10 and some change (I don't spend the change so I've been throwing it in the mason jar too.)



I've got about 2 months until Study Abroad so it'll be interesting to see if I can keep up with the savings plan. I'll be content if I can at least save a little bit if spending money for while I'm there!

Do you have any money-saving tips for college students who are already broke?

No comments: