Thursday, April 4, 2013

What's In Your Purse?

I'm linking up with Carly from Lipgloss and Crayons for a "What's in your Purse?" post.  I change purses so a lot of times things get left out or forgotten but there's a few things that I absolutely can't live without.


1. Stella & Dot Wristlet 2. Mini hair brush 3. Lilly Pulitzer Agenda
4. Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing sheets 5. Sunglasses
6. Listerine Mints 7. mark. Anti-Acne Concealer 8. Sephora Eyeliner in Black
9. Burt's Bee's Chapstick

What's in your purse?  

2 comments:

C said...

Stopping by from the link-up! I have the same Lilly planner :) Love it!

Amy @ At the Pink of Perfection said...

I have the same S& D wristlet and I love it! I never want to use a real wallet because of how much I love that thing!

Stopping by from the purse link up!!