Sunday, April 7, 2013

Pinterest Challenge #4: Drawer Organizers

I'm running a bit behind on my Pinterest Challenge posts... the goal was to pick 6 pins and actually complete them in 6 weeks.  I'm on Pin number 4 and I'm pretty sure it's been about 8 weeks but at least I'm still working on it?!

This pin was drawer organizers made out of reused cardboard boxes which I found here.  They were actually harder than I thought. but they turned out pretty cute!


I would recommend using wrapping paper rather than scrapbook paper for anyone who wants to try this though.  The scrapbook paper didn't bend as easily as I would have liked it to and was super difficult to line up properly ( I'm a bit of a perfectionist.) BUT they still turned out extra cute!

Now I just need to make a few more because apparently I underestimated the amount of "stuff" in my desk drawer!


No comments: