Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pinterest Challenge


Hey all!

I have an addiction to Pinterest... not an "I have to pin or I'm going to die" kind of addiction but more of an " I lose hours pinning things I never try" kind of addiction. So, in an effort to actually TRY some of the pins I have on my 34 boards (at least I'm organized about it?) I'm going to take Merrick's, from Merrick's Art, Pinterest Challenge.  I'll pick 6 pins and over the next 6 weeks I'm going to try to make them all a reality. Hopefully by posting it here it will hold me accountable to stick with it.


skinny belt with a scarf
Big Bun tutorial - a messy version of the sock bun1 Jar of Grape Jelly, I bottle Heinz Chili Sauce, Pack of Frozen Meatballs. Cook in Crockpot for 6 hours. This is how I make my meatballs!!                        Clean
It's all about the Lincolns - the $5 dollar bill savings plan! So cool. I might have to try this.   DIY Cereal Box Drawer Dividers


1 2 3 4 5 6

4 comments:

Janssen said...

I love those striped curtains! Such a great, bold look.

Sarah S. said...

I love those striped curtains too! I have those pinned also, BUT it's definitely on the back burner for me. Can't wait to see how yours turn out though. I'm really looking forward to this challenge.
New Follower via GFC.

Jenn @ What You Make It said...

That hairstyle is gorgeous! And I love that scarf outfit! Can't wait to see how you make these real : )

Unknown said...

I love those striped curtains - I pinned them a few months ago to add to a "someday house". The scarf outfit is one of my favorites, too.

the lowercase h