Saturday, October 13, 2012

Yay for Working Internet!

So I'm finally back! I guess I should probably explain why I've been MIA for the past month or so... When I first moved into my new apartment (back in August) I was stealing internet until I could get to the store to buy a router.  Once I finally bought a router, the internet worked but it was slow so I went and bought ANOTHER router thinking that that was the reason for the slowness.  For the past 3 weeks the internet has been getting progressively worse to the point that I couldn't even do school work in my apartment let alone blog.
BUT now I'm back.  My internet still isn't wonderful but it's better than it was.  I know you all missed me... just kidding.

Now that I have working internet I'll be able to post more often though! Trust me I have TONS of back-logged projects that need to be posted so stay tuned!

Have a good weekend!

No comments: