Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mugswap!

In September I participated in a Coffee Mug Swap hosted by Yellow Umbrella and Pointing Up.  We "stalked" other bloggers on their blog, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter accounts to find out a little bit about them and then used that information to buy them a coffee mug which we felt symbolized them.

The other day I received mine in the mail and I could not be happier with it! It's a personalizable tumbler from Starbucks!


Remember those black pages with rainbow underneath that you scratched off to make a design? ( I used to play with them all the time when I was in elementary school... they're AMAZING!)  That's what's inside the tumbler.  So, not only do I save 10 cents every time I take my mug to Starbucks, but I get to design it myself!

Plus, Falen from UpwardNotInward, included a Starbucks gift card!  Seriously, the best surprise EVER!  I see a lot of Pumpkin Spice Lattes in my future!

Thank you Falen!  Have a good weekend all!

UPDATE:  I decorated my mug!



No comments: