Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday is Craft Day

I've been so busy lately I haven't been able to do anything crafty and, honestly, I missed it.  So today I took a trip to Hobby Lobby (and spent way too much money.). 

This is the result of my craftiness for the day.  An inspirational quote which is now hanging on the wall in my bedroom.  It needs something else but I can't decide what?


I painted the canvas purple then put down some letter stickers.  I painted the black over all of it and then peeled off the sticker. I should've taken step-by-step pics but I forgot until half the canvas was already black (Sorry!)  Any suggestions for something to jazz the blank space up a little are greatly appreciated!

Now I'm trying to teach myself to crochet.  We'll see how that goes!

Happy Weekend!

No comments: