Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Crochet Shorts Obsession

Over the weekend I went in PLENTY of little boutiques in NC.  A majority of them were extremely girly and I wanted to buy the entire store (not so practical of me) but I've been thinking about the crochet shorts I found ever since.  




The shorts were $44 ( AND MY SIZE!) and as much as I loved them I couldn't bring myself to spend that much money on them.  The ones above are actually $365.  If I had known then what I know now, I would have bought the shorts when I had the chance.  The only difference (besides the insane price gap) is that the ones I found had a ribbon drawstring around the waste.


Now, naturally, I will be on a mission for these shorts until Summer is over. I guess I just need to go back to North Carolina?

No comments: